I just spent the last 1/2 hour looking for activities for her. There's an art class through the Town of Cary, Nature Programs at Hemlock Bluffs, and a Stretch and Grow activity class. They are all morning classes, so those would be afternoon nap days for sure.
Yesterday was beautiful, and we spent about 2 hours at the park. Grace plays so well there. She spent about 20 minutes at the baseball field watching a boy and his dad practice. I wonder what she was thinking about all that. She was watching very intently, but didn't seem to follow the ball when the boy hit it. Two of our neighbors showed up as well, with their children, and they all played separately together in the sand box. For the most part, Grace really wants to play with others, but she just doesn't know how yet. I guess that comes as they get older.
We have a tooth that's so close to coming in. I check it every day or so, but she hates to have me poking at her mouth so I have to trick her into it. We're almost up to 9!
And on the language front, Grace picked up Dave's iPhone yesterday morning and said "Hewwow." She is trying to say dog, but ends up saying "gog" instead. That makes her vocabulary as follows: cup (or pa), cheese, dada, mama, mo (more), and she used to say book. She's also trying to say yogurt, but it sounds like "gurt." It's so much fun watching her learn and grow, especially seeing her try to solve problems.
No comments:
Post a Comment