I managed to get her to do it again once Dave got home, and while he was watching, she peeked out from under the table, then pulled down the fabric again, like we didn't know she was there and she could hide again. Such a funny baby!
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Priceless
Grace was so cute yesterday afternoon! She was running around the upstairs, back and forth along the hall, and I was chasing her. She finally ran into our room to the far side of the bed. There's a table that has a full length cloth on it, and she decided to hide under the table. So as I came around to that side of the bed I realized I couldn't see her, but I could still hear her! She was hiding under the table, giggling whenever I said "Where's Grace? I don't see Grace. Where could she be?" She tried to be quiet a few times, but she couldn't help but laugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment